Probably the greatest country song of all time is "He Stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones.
The summer time is usually when I listen to a lot of country. What is everyones favorite country song?
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Probably the greatest country song of all time is "He Stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Conway Twittys' "Love to Lay You Down".
That's what I was going to say MikMo....
"The Dance" is another....
"Will the Circle Be Unbroken?"...though I think MikMo probably has the general consensus on the greatest song in country music with "He Stopped Loving Her"
"She thinks my tractor's sexy" this was before Kenny Chesney decided to change his name to Jimmy Buffet.
"Cowboy in Me" by Tim McGraw
"Hey good lookin" by Hank Sr.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
the greatest country song of all time is "He Stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones.
[/ QUOTE ]
What he said.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
When you say nothing at all......Keith Whitley
also you gotta love George (Strait and Jones) and Conway
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Austin-Blake Shelton
Garth Brooks- The River
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Almost anything by Alabama.
Bookmarks